Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's no fun growing up.. I remembered when i was a kid my mum always told me she has so much stress so i always thought, couldnt she just play barbie doll with me everyday so she would be like me no trouble.. When day passes, i was wrong.. No more barbie doll, no more catching, no more police & theift and no more blind mice.. Childhood friends start seperating, some mixed with bad company, some shifted house & and some stayed home revising homework.. Slowly and slowly, friends went to jail, some played drugs.. Then when we grow older we start to make changes in lifes, have a stable job, stable r/s and families. And that was when i start to have people leaving me to other world.. It's hurts so much when u know they wont be there anymore to hear any words you're saying, no longer to see them anymore.. That's lifes! I've to face the reality and the fact that they are not there.. I know i'm strong, times heals everything.. And i start to understand more things, nothings beats having ur love one leave.. So i rather endure, just hope everyone stays happy.. I really do hopes everyone treasure their life and be happy, tho there are ups and downs but nothing cant be solve =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home